Become an Infiltration Masterwith Erik-Jan Muts (@drs.erikjan)
Did you start using ICON but did you have unpredictable results? This course will give you a better understanding of enamel defects, how to diagnose and treat them. There will be focus on the infiltration of both proximal and vestibular lesions. Combined with bleaching, micro-abrasion and cosmetic bonding there is a solid treatment protocol for all different situations, no matter how difficult.
Course FactsThe deal.
10% Discount for KARMA. Members
12 Online modules
Digital course manual for each webinar
Infiltration Book (worth €399,-)**
Quiz after each module
12-month online access & support***
Subscription closes at the 1st of October 2022
Study load about 60 hours*
Containing 14 hours of lectures
Digital Protocols for each module
Material Box (worth €300,-)
Certificate after completion
KRT: In progress
*This will be different for every student individually
**Book is still in production estimated delivery beginning 2024
***KARMA. Members get up to 5 years of support (only applicable if they are KARMA. Member for the entire period of 5 years)
Learning ObjectivesWhat you will learn.
During this Online Infiltration Course you will know everything about:
- The process of enamel formation during the amelogenesis
- The anatomical structure of the enamel layer and their characteristics
- Different enamel defects that can occur, including:
- The neccessity of rubberdam isolation with the infiltration technique
- Tips & tricks for rubberdam isolation with lingual retainers
- How to diagnose different enamdel defects
- Post-eruptive hypomineralisations, including:
- Proximal carious lesions (non-cavitated, partially cavitated and fully cavitated)
- Vestibular carious lesions (non-cavitated, partially cavitated and fully cavitated)
- Pre-eruptive hypomineralisations, including:
- Traumatic Hypomineralisations
- Molar Incisor Hypomineralisations
- Bleaching and the combination with infiltration
- Micro-abrasion and the effect on the enamel
- Infiltration and ways to optimise the esthetic result
- Cosmetic bonding and the combination with infiltration
- How to set up a proper treatment plan
- What failures you shouldn’t make
Every enamel defect becomes easy after this course!Nurcan Yilmaz, Dentist, The Netherlands.
What’s inside the Material Box?Let’s have a look!
1 – ICON Infiltration Intro Kit Vestibular (DMG)
2 – OpalCups (UltraDent)
1 – Asteria Estelite Intro Kit (Tokuyama)
1 – Composite Flat Brush (#00) Straight (MPF)
1 – Composite Instrument Arte Modella (LM)
1 – Diacomp Plus Twist Medium-Large (EVE)
1 – Diacomp Plus Twist Fine-Large (EVE)
1 – Tooth with a Superficial Hypomineralisation
1 – KARMA. Pumice
1 – Spray can with compressed air
1 – Composite Brush #24 Double-Ended (Tokuyama)*
The Material Box has a purchasing value of 300,– euros and is not available for sale.
* Composite Brush (#24) Double-Ended is autoclavable up to 10 times according to the manufacturer.
Below you will find a short video about the Material Box:
What does it look like?Know what you buy.
Curious how the webinars look like? Below you will find a short preview.
Subscribe now!And become an Infiltration Master.